We encourage you to first attend a future meeting of any of the chapters already established. Join the discussion or just listen in and learn more about the topic discussed. Once you have attended one of our meetings and gained a feel for how this works, we encourage you to join a chapter through our Contact Us form.
Get the tools you need to get started
You will receive the following tools to get started:
- Support from both Ben and Juan when needed
- Listing on the main site under the Chapter’s menu
- Your own sub-site where you can edit the content, have your own blog and calendar (Click here for an example)
- Office365 subscription for each group leader and up to 25 members! Your group will have the E3 plan that includes Office 2013, SharePoint and more.
- An eager worldwide audience
Many possible Access User Groups to choose from!
Consider starting a chapter with the following focus:
- MS Access GUI – Group devoted to all things graphical
- MS Access Europe – English group focused on Europe timezone
- MS Access Germany – German language group
- MS Access French – French speaking group
- MS Access India – Hindi and/or English
- MS Access Query Optimizers Group – A group on all things query related
- MS Access with Oracle
- MS Access with SAP
- Any other Access related group or language. We are here to help you get started!
The possibilities are endless! To get started click here and let us know which Microsoft Access User Group you wish to start, then attend an existing meeting to see how it works.
Juan Soto and Ben Clothier