Once again, Maria Barnes, our chapter president, and Crystal (aka strive4peace), a long-time Access MVP will join forces as a dynamic Duo on the topic “General tips and tricks for the beginning developer”. We had 2 sessions on this in Dec and Feb, this will be part 3.
The Access Lunchtime Group welcomes all to our meetings.
Please Join us!
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the last Tuesday of every month, from 12 noon CST. Please join us! View the Events Calendar here!
We see this group including 5 types of Access user …
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
This informal group meets once per month, with a main topic and some time for a Q&A discussion.
Here’s our latest video, please join us next time!