This month, Karl Donaubauer, an independent database developer, Access MVP and organizer of Access developer conferences will speak on Access and Power Apps – a growing relationship. Many Access people do not yet have a clear vision of Power Apps, Dataverse & Co. He will clarify some things, examine the areas where Power Apps compete with Access, and show projects where they have complemented each other.
The Access Lunchtime Group welcomes all to our meetings.
Please Join us!
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the last Tuesday of every month, from 12 noon CST. Please join us! View the Events Calendar here!
We see this group including 5 types of Access user …
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
This informal group meets once per month, with a main topic and some time for a Q&A discussion.
Here’s our latest video, please join us next time!