Coming to you from the west coast of the U.S., Access Pacific provides a late day forum for Access users locally and around the world.
Access Pacific holds FREE Q&A webinars the 1st Thursday of every month, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Pacific Time.
View the Events Calendar here!
Our intent is to provide resources and information for:
- Everyday Access Users: People who want to to make Access a more effective tool for their daily work
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Power Users tasked with internal development for their department or team
- IT Support: Those from the technology department helping users obtain and use the tools they need while making sure their data is secure and protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Professional Access developers who provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People who teach Access relational database application design and help others users take their Access skills to the next level
Our philosophy is that everyone has something to contribute to the Access community. Everyone is welcome, and encouraged, to share what you know.
Links to videos of our meetings will appear shortly after the meeting.