- Everyday Access Users: People who want to to make Access a more effective tool for their daily work
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Power Users tasked with internal development for their department or team
- IT Support: Those from the technology department helping users obtain and use the tools they need while making sure their data is secure and protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Professional Access developers who provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People who teach Access relational database application design and help others users take their Access skills to the next level
Our Next MeetingKent Gorrell will be our presenter for the October 7th, 2021 presentation. Kent is an experienced software developer who uses Access and SQL Server to develop solutions for his clients in Australia. Kent will share some of his insights on the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) gained over the course of his career. While Access developers often deal with smaller, less complex situations and applications, it is important that we understand, adopt and follow a disciplined approach to every project regardless of size and complexity. After all, most of us have experienced the phenomenon of seeing our “little database for a short-time solution” grow into a mission critical organization application, and we must be prepared to handle that growth. Join us to learn how Kent manages that for his clients. We’ll have a short Q &A at the end. Bring your questions and concerns for the group to discuss.
Our Previous MeetingsHere’s a YouTube playlist featuring recordings from all of our previous meetings.
Join Our MeetingsPlease join us at the next meeting! Visit the event calendar to see future AUG meetings.
Already a member of this group? View the upcoming events on your member dashboard. When it’s time to join one of our meetings you can use the Webex link below.