Next meeting is 09:00 AM, Eastern Daylight Time, 17 Apr
A Star is born: The Access Layout Grid
You removed it a hundred times, now you will love it!
Microsoft introduced the layout grid in Access 2007, but without any real promotion from Microsoft it did not get the attention it deserved. So come learn what the grid can do for you:
• Padding, margins, grid lines, resizing, anchoring and control hiding
• Automated code applied to the grid and a bit of class library magic
• Add 1-click sorting to the form, with just a single line of code
• Turn it into a user friendly search form with a few lines of code
• You can even make the controls in a continous form resizeable!
To join our meeting, please use the following link and phone number or use your computer’s speakers with audio:
When it’s time, join the meeting from here:
- Join by phone+1-510-338-9438 USA TollAccess code: 624 990 458