Welcome to the Eastern Time User Group
We meet the 3rd Friday of every month, from 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET USA) amd provide a forum for IT professionals, developers, and new users to share and learn about Microsoft Access.
We generally have a speaker discuss some topic relevant to Access developers for the first 45 minutes of the session and then use the remaining 15 minutes to share ideas, answer questions, and solicit topics for upcoming sessions.
The Eastern Time User Group is an early morning group for Access users worldwide.
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the 3rd Friday of every month, from 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET.
We see this group including 5 types of Access user…
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those like myself, which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
Join Our Meetings
Please join us at the next meeting! Visit the event calendar to see future AUG meetings.View Event Calendar
Already a member of this group? View the upcoming events on your member dashboard.
When it’s time to join one of our meetings you can use the Zoom link below.Join Zoom Meeting
Here’s a YouTube playlist featuring recordings from all of our previous meetings.