The ET Access User Group is an early morning group for Access users worldwide.
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the 3rd Friday of every month, from 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET (but will not hold meetings during the months of June or July, 2019. View the Events Calendar here!
We see this group including 5 types of Access user…
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those like myself, which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
Here’s our last meeting’s recording, please join us next time!