We have reached 100 videos in less than two years since we started this organization!
Our objective is the same today as it was then: bring together groups of people who wish to learn more about Access or share their knowledge with others. Before I started this organization, I would travel the USA speaking at user groups and SQLSaturdays.com events, but there was no formal organization to bring users together online, it has been a labor of love to organize, find volunteers and topics month after month to bring together people from around the globe.
We are still growing and would love to start new chapters!
We don’t have any groups beyond English and Spanish, if you’re interested in starting a group, please reach out and let us know.
Consider signing up to become a speaker at one of our groups
We are constantly looking for great speakers at our groups, if you’re interested in speaking at one of our groups please reach out to any of our chapters, we LOVE new speakers!
MEETINGS – We now meet on the 3rd Friday of every month from 9:00 am – 10:00 am.
The ET Access User Group is designed for Eastern-based Microsoft Access users.
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the 3rd Friday of every month, from 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET. View the Events Calendar here!
We see this group including 5 types of Access user…
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those like myself, which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
This informal group meets twice per month, for 45 mins with a main topic and plenty of time for Q&A discussion.
Here’s our last meeting’s recording, please join us next time!