The Eastern Time User Group is an early morning group for Access users worldwide.
We hold FREE Q&A webinars the 3rd Friday of every month, from 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET.
We see this group including 5 types of Access user…
- Everyday Access User: People that use Access in their daily work and want to get more out of Access
- Access Knowledge Experts/Internal Developers: Folks that are power users within their department or team and do much of the internal development
- IT Support: Those from the technology dept helping their users have the tools they need while making sure their data is secure & protected
- Access Consultants and Developers: Those like myself, which provide Access database consulting and software solutions to clients
- Access Trainers/Speakers: People that teach Access proper design & help users take their Access skills to the next level
Our group’s approach is to give each other a hand up, by sharing our knowledge.
Our Previous Meetings
Here’s a YouTube playlist featuring recordings from all of our previous meetings.
Join Our Meetings
Please join us at the next meeting! Visit the event calendar to see future AUG meetings.
Already a member of this group? View the upcoming events on your member dashboard.
When it’s time to join one of our meetings you can use the Webex link below.