This month’s meeting will be presented by Susan Pyne, as she guides you through the steps to encrypt a data column in Access with SQL Server. Using Transact SQL she will show you:
• The creation of keys and certificates.
• Stored procedures to encrypt and decrypt the data.
• Permissions in the SQL database.
• How to present the data in Access to allow users to view and / or edit the information using bypass queries.
Susan is the chapter coordinator for AccessUserGroups.org. She is a Senior Access Developer at IT Impact, she is also certified in Power BI. She loves working with Access and learning new technologies!
=== MEETING DETAILS ===
We meet every second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm CDT.
To join our meeting, please use the following link and phone number or use your computer’s speakers with audio:
- Join by phone+1-510-338-9438 USA TollAccess code: 621 567 014