Search all of our videos below:
- 1. Multiple Sub forms in Microsoft Access with the Same Source Object - April 2020
One way to approach a form that shows the same type of information but different values a lot of times, such as a calendar with various appointments each day of the month is to create multiple subforms that use the same source object. By doing this, you can cut out redundant code and make updating a breeze. Building controls for subforms with a different size is quick with VBA. Learn about the benefits and disadvantages of this approach.
- 2. What's new in Access - March 2020
This month’s meeting, presented by Maria Barnes, she will cover some brand new capabilities available for Queries and Relationships as well as a few other recent additions.
- 3. Designing apps for a task-driven approach - February, 2020
This month’s meeting, presented by Tom van Stiphout, Software Development Manager of Kinetik IT, is on Designing apps for a task-driven approach. Learn how to deliver a user-friendly business application by focusing on a task-driven approach, which forces us to think differently and build solutions that are easier to learn and easier to use.
- 4. Themes in Access - January, 2020
This month's meeting, presented by Peter Cole, director of Theme My Database, is on Themes in Access. Learn the in's and out's of themes and hear about a tool to convert your non-themed application to one that uses themes.
- 5. Introduction to VBA - December, 2019
Introduction to Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Access, learn how to get started coding or modifying code.
- 6. Dashboards in Access - October, 2019
Learn the ins and outs of how to effectively use dashboards in your applications!
- 7. Meet the new Access Program Manager, Ebo Quansah - September, 2019
Ebo Quansah told us all a little bit about himself and took your questions and answered them.
- 8. Access and SharePoint - August, 2019
The meeting was on Access & SharePoint and presented by Robin Hunt, founder & partner of ThinkData Solutions, Inc. Robin teaches Excel, Databases, & SharePoint.
- 9. Understanding the Microsoft Access Report Engine - Advanced Techniques - May, 2019
- 10. Linked Table Manager for Access and SQL Server - April, 2019
- 11. Importing into & Exporting from Access via the UI, Macros, and VBA - March, 2019
- 12. Q & A Session - February, 2019
- 13. Microsoft Access Multi-valued fields - January, 2019
- 14. Remote Backend Databases - November 2018
- 15. Modern Charts - October, 2018
- 16. New & Improved Linked Table Manager - September, 2018
- 17. Access on the Web in 2018 - May, 2018
- 18. Reporting Techniques - April, 2018
- 19. Queries - Join types, Query types, Using the Query ribbon effectively - March, 2018
- 20. Securing Your Access Application - February, 2018
- 21. Interpreting the .lacdb (locking) file - November, 2017
- 22. Debugging Techniques in Microsoft Access - October 2017
- 23. Integrating Access with Power BI - September, 2017
- 24. Differences between Office 2010, 2013 & 2016 - May, 2017
- 25. Using SharePoint Lists - April, 2017
- 26. Q&A Session - Questions from the group - March, 2017
- 27. SQL Server Migration Assistant - February 2017
- 28. How to upgrade an Access application to use a SQL Server backend - January, 2017
- 29. VBA: Functions built in and those you build, how to use them - November 2016
- 30. "Access.NET" - Using Access to generate and drive an ASP.NET SQL web site ... and more! - October 2016
- 31. Ribbons in Microsoft Access - September 2016
- 32. Reporting tips and techniques - May 2016
- 33. Automating Excel from Access - April 2016
- 34. Using SQL Stored Procedures in Access - March 2016
- 35. Empowering Access Forms with Code - February 2016
- 36. Split Forms - January 2016
- 37. How to link to a web app from SQL Server and extend the SQL side - November 2015
- 38. Converting a back end desktop database to a web app - October 2015
- 39. Introductory Meeting - September 2015